The Official GGs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

D.Gray-Man RP

Go down 
+4
Sonico
AxleGear
Ryder
Doom
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
GL1TCH

GL1TCH

D.Gray-Man RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.Gray-Man RP   D.Gray-Man RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 7:27 pm

"But what if Claire isn't the Akuma? Barging into her house with weapons drawn would frighten her half to death."
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: D.Gray-Man RP   D.Gray-Man RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 7:28 pm

*Max shakes his head*

"You're too nice, Walker. One day that kindness will get you killed."

*The door opens slightly, and someone looks through the crack*

"Yes? Who's there?"
Back to top Go down
GL1TCH

GL1TCH

PostSubject: Re: D.Gray-Man RP   D.Gray-Man RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 7:29 pm

"Excuse the intrusion, ma'am. We're investigating the multiple disappearances, and we'd like to ask you a few questions."
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: D.Gray-Man RP   D.Gray-Man RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 7:31 pm

*Max whispers in Allen's ear*

"Why are you being so courteous? You'll be looking down the barrel of an Akuma's cannons before you know it!"
Back to top Go down
GL1TCH

GL1TCH

PostSubject: Re: D.Gray-Man RP   D.Gray-Man RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 7:31 pm

*Allen shakes his head*

"My eye isn't reacting. She isn't an Akuma."
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: D.Gray-Man RP   D.Gray-Man RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 7:33 pm

*The woman opens the door. She is an old woman, at least 80 years old, and sitting in a wheelchair*

"Of course. Please, come in and take a seat. I've just made tea. Would you like some?"
Back to top Go down
GL1TCH

GL1TCH

PostSubject: Re: D.Gray-Man RP   D.Gray-Man RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 7:35 pm

"Yes, thank you."

*The Exorcists take a seat and wait for the woman to return with the tea. She returns after a few minutes*

"Thank you, ma'am. Firstly, might I ask if you are Claire?"
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: D.Gray-Man RP   D.Gray-Man RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 7:37 pm

"Oh, no, dear. My name is Agatha. Claire is my granddaughter. She lives here and takes care of me."

*Agatha glances at a grandfather clock*

"Claire is out shopping right now, but she should be back any minute."
Back to top Go down
GL1TCH

GL1TCH

PostSubject: Re: D.Gray-Man RP   D.Gray-Man RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 7:38 pm

"We'd like to speak with her when she returns. Now, could you tell me about Claire and her relation to Mr. Dricear?"
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: D.Gray-Man RP   D.Gray-Man RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 7:42 pm

"Oh, you mean Mark. He was a sweet man. It's a shame that he was stuck in that building."

*Agatha takes a sip of tea*

"Claire loved Mark with all of her heart. She was so heartbroken when he died, she refused to leave her room for three days. Now that you mention it, she has been acting strangely lately. She spends more and more time in her room with the door locked."

*The front door opens*

"Grandmother? I'm home!"

"I'm in the living room, dear."
Back to top Go down
GL1TCH

GL1TCH

PostSubject: Re: D.Gray-Man RP   D.Gray-Man RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 7:43 pm

*Allen's left eye turns black and red, and his pupil morphs into an inverted pentagram. He whispers to Max and Valerie*

"Just as I thought. She's the Akuma. Be ready to spring into action."
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: D.Gray-Man RP   D.Gray-Man RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 7:50 pm

*Claire enters the living room carrying several bags of groceries*

"Hello, Grandmother. I couldn't get any eggs. They were sold out-"

*She sees the Exorcists and drops the bags. Her voice becomes more robotic as she speaks*

"Who... Who are these people?"

"They're investigators, dear. They said they'd like to speak with you."

*Claire glares angrily at the rose cross on the Exorcists' uniforms*

"Exorcists..."

*She grasps her head and lets out a screech. Her body begins to shift and change. She becomes orb-shaped, with her grotesquely distorted face on the front of the ball. Many cannons jut out from the orb, which is supported by a single tendril that holds up the body like a tree trunk. Agatha stares at her transformed granddaughter in horror*

"I'll kill you, Exorcists!"

"Claire... What happened...?"

*The Akuma turns and aims its cannons at Agatha, then fires countless blasts at her*
Back to top Go down
GL1TCH

GL1TCH

PostSubject: Re: D.Gray-Man RP   D.Gray-Man RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 7:54 pm

*Allen springs into action*

"Innocence, Invoke! Crown Clown!"

*His left arm becomes black, and his fingers morph into large claws. A white cowl and cape form around his neck and back. Allen wraps Agatha in the cape, and the Akuma's blasts explode harmlessly against the cape*

"Clown Belt!"

*Allen thrusts his right arm at the Akuma, and tendrils of energy fly out of the cowl and wrap around the monster*
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: D.Gray-Man RP   D.Gray-Man RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 7:56 pm

*Max draws a black dagger*

"Innocence, Invoke! Guillotine Edge!"

*The dagger grows in size until it becomes a large broadsword. Max runs toward the Akuma and swings the sword. It slices through several of the Akuma's cannons*

"Walker! Go!"
Back to top Go down
GL1TCH

GL1TCH

PostSubject: Re: D.Gray-Man RP   D.Gray-Man RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 8:01 pm

"Right!"

*Allen pulls the Akuma towards him, and leaps toward the exposed area on the Akuma's body*

"Cross Grave!"

*He uses his left hand to claw a cross into the Akuma's body. It expands and glows with a holy light, engulfing the Akuma. It explodes with a flash of light, and disappears. Allen's eye turns back to normal*

"That's the only one in the area. Just a Level 1. Lucky we found it before it evolved."

*The cowl and cape disappear, and Allen's left arm returns to normal*
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: D.Gray-Man RP   D.Gray-Man RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 1:51 pm

*Max's sword shrinks back down to dagger size. Agatha stares at the Exorcists*

"What in heaven's name just happened?!"

"It's a long story, ma'am. But now that you're safe, we can tell you everything."

*Max sits down opposite Agatha*

"We're Exorcists of the Black Order. Our mission is to hunt down Akuma, mechanical demons that take the form of the first human they kill."

"Kill? Then, Claire..."

"I'm sorry, Agatha. Claire has been dead for nearly a week now."

"Oh, Claire..."

*Agatha begins to cry*

"Claire made a deal with an evil man known as the Millennium Earl. He offered to bring Mark back from the dead, but he brought him back as an Akuma. It proceeded to kill Claire and take her identity, then use it to blend in as it killed other villagers."

"Claire..."

"I'm sorry, Agatha. The Black Order will compensate you for your loss."

"To hell with that! I don't need money! I need Claire! She was the only one that cared for me!"

"I can arrange for a caretaker for you, ma'am. I truly am sorry for your loss."
Back to top Go down
GL1TCH

GL1TCH

PostSubject: Re: D.Gray-Man RP   D.Gray-Man RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 1:58 pm

"Ma'am, if I may say something..."

*Allen approaches Agatha and crouches down, letting her look him in the face. He points at his scarred eye*

"I've had this scar since I was young. It means that I'm cursed. I can see the trapped souls inside Akuma. When the Akuma showed up, I saw Claire's soul. Destroying the Akuma freed her. She's free to rest in peace now."
Back to top Go down
Ryder

Ryder

PostSubject: Re: D.Gray-Man RP   D.Gray-Man RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 2:01 pm

*There is a loud noise outside. Valerie looks out the window, and sees the other Exorcists chasing after something*

"Max! Allen! The others have found... something! You stay with Agatha, I'll go follow them!"

*She runs out the door and joins with the other Exorcists. She turns to Tsukasa*

"What's going on here?"
Back to top Go down
AxleGear
Admin
AxleGear

PostSubject: Re: D.Gray-Man RP   D.Gray-Man RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 2:03 pm

"We think we've found a Noah! We're chasing her down as we speak!"
Back to top Go down
https://theggs.forumotion.com
Ryder

Ryder

PostSubject: Re: D.Gray-Man RP   D.Gray-Man RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 2:05 pm

"A Noah!"

*Valerie recalls the layout of the town*

"Lead her down the second street to the right! I'll loop around and come from the other side. We'll trap her!"
Back to top Go down
AxleGear
Admin
AxleGear

PostSubject: Re: D.Gray-Man RP   D.Gray-Man RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 2:06 pm

"Right!"

*Tsukasa relays the info to the other Exorcists and follows Val's instructions*
Back to top Go down
Ryder

Ryder

PostSubject: Re: D.Gray-Man RP   D.Gray-Man RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 2:17 pm

*Following the instructions, the Exorcists corner the suspected Noah. Val aims her rifle at her*

"Don't move, or I'll shoot!"
Back to top Go down
Ammy

Ammy

PostSubject: Re: D.Gray-Man RP   D.Gray-Man RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 2:29 pm

*Trapped in between the Exorcists is a beautiful, curvaceous woman with long bluish-black hair that runs down her back and piercing amber eyes. She glares at Valerie*

"Hmph. As if a bullet can stop me."

*In a flash, she dashes up to Val, knocks the rifle out of her hands, and takes her down with an elbow to the back of the head*

"I'm through running from you, Exorcists."

*Her skin becomes a sickly gray, and a line of cross-like markings appears on her forehead*

"I'm Amikia Shinjia, Joido of the Noah."

*She dashes at the other Exorcists*
Back to top Go down
AxleGear
Admin
AxleGear

PostSubject: Re: D.Gray-Man RP   D.Gray-Man RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 7:16 pm

"Get behind me, girls! I'll handle this!"

*Tsukasa holds his arms up in front of him and rolls up his sleeves, revealing two cross-shaped scars on his forearms*

"Innocence, Invoke! Bone Cutters!"

*Black blood flows out of the scars and crystallizes, forming a scythe-like blade attached to each forearm*

"Bring it on, Noah!"

*Tsukasa dashes forward and slices at Amikia with the blades*
Back to top Go down
Ammy

Ammy

PostSubject: Re: D.Gray-Man RP   D.Gray-Man RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 7:20 pm

*Amikia dodges expertly and counters with a chop*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D.Gray-Man RP   D.Gray-Man RP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

D.Gray-Man RP
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Official GGs Forum :: RP-
Jump to: