The Official GGs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's been a good run

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AxleGear
Admin
AxleGear

It's been a good run Empty
PostSubject: It's been a good run   It's been a good run EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 10:06 pm

Hello, GGs.

This is the one announcement I had hoped I would never have to make. It seems that nobody even visits the forum anymore, let alone posts anything. Therefore, I have made the decision to close the forum. The site will be closed this Saturday, April 12th, at 5:00 PM CST. I had hoped to keep it going for a bit longer, but nothing lasts forever. Thanks, everyone, for being a part of the GGs.

So long, everyone.
Back to top Go down
https://theggs.forumotion.com
nightmare
Admin
nightmare

PostSubject: Re: It's been a good run   It's been a good run EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 1:39 pm

As you said, we had a good run. I will miss each and every one of you. *raises glass* sweet dreams and a long life.
Back to top Go down
nightmare
Admin
nightmare

PostSubject: Re: It's been a good run   It's been a good run EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 1:47 pm

Let's just take a look at what we've done; we took down the flame wheel, saved the captains, taken a dip into Hogwarts and the world of personas. I'd say we had a good time together.
Back to top Go down
AxleGear
Admin
AxleGear

PostSubject: Re: It's been a good run   It's been a good run EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 9:11 pm

I... I can't go through with it. I can't just shut the site down. There are too many memories here, and I can't give up the hope that someone will come back. I'm leaving it open, just in case someone decides to one day return.
Back to top Go down
https://theggs.forumotion.com
nightmare
Admin
nightmare

PostSubject: Re: It's been a good run   It's been a good run EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 9:53 pm

Then let's not drink to the run we've had, let's drink to it's revival
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's been a good run   It's been a good run Empty

Back to top Go down

It's been a good run
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Official GGs Forum :: News-
Jump to: